Messages for Tracy

Talk about things close to your heart.

Moderator: Moderator

Messages for Tracy

Postby biddenden_sue on September 28th, 2012, 8:12 pm

Hello everyone. Some of you may have noticed Tracy's absence from this forum since early September.

Unfortunately one of her close family members fell very ill, and sadly passed away last week. Consequently, Tracy has had funeral arrangements to organise, and has also had to move house. It has been a hectic, extremely upsetting and exhausting time for her.

She is hoping to get back online in a week or so, once the world stops spinning at double speed, and she gets a moment to sit down and think.

In the meantime, if any of you have any messages for our Trace, please post them here and I'll pass them on via SMS text message.

Thanks. May the force be with you. Oops, wrong forum. ;)
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. Douglas Adams.
biddenden_sue

Re: Messages for Tracy

Postby Who dat? on September 29th, 2012, 2:59 pm

Thank You for letting us know. I wish her the best in these sad times. It doesn't seem like much emotional support and I never quite know what to say.
Pat
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Postby braveheartwhogirl on September 30th, 2012, 3:59 am

My condolences to Tracy and I will keep her in my thoughts. Sending a warm hug her way.
"There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes."
braveheartwhogirl

Postby Captain Rum on October 1st, 2012, 2:06 am

Hope you're back soon Tracy :D
"Aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh....me laddie!"

"You damned courtiers to the Queen, you're nothing but lap dogs to a slip of a girl!"

Hope to meet a nautical cove or two online to chat about Tom, "Who", etc :-)
Captain Rum

Location: Yeovil....but only when my Tardis needs an overhaul.

Postby tracy on October 5th, 2012, 4:06 pm

firsrt of all id like to say a huge thank you to biddenden_sue who ive been keeping in touch via phone text who has been updateing every one whats been ging on o here patties and face book so thanik you to sue and thank u for the lovly messeges ive had o here its been very hard few weeks mum passed away on the 21st of september from cancar she died at home and as i was her carer and living with mum in a warden controlled bungerlow i have had to move out as im not old enough to stay there i could have stayed another month but didnt want to so its been hectic we moved stuff out from the bungerlow and to my sisters which is where im living now its the house i was brought up in when i was younger so imy feet havent touched the floor soto speak .died at home and we had the mcmillan nurses come in now and then to see if i was ok and aslo i had my sister stay to help out to .yesterday it was mums funerall and we had donations flood in for mcmillan and we raised 230 quid im going to miss mum alot she is at peace now and wasnt in any pain while at home as she had morphine patches on which helped .im now helping my sister ut with all the stuff ive had to move here .thanks again for the messeges
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby SueBaker on October 6th, 2012, 2:08 pm

Tom and I were really sorry to hear of your mum's passing, Tracy. You will miss her, and we hope you have plenty to keep you busy in your new home in the coming weeks while you get used to life without her. We hope you find comfort in your happy memories of her.

With warmest wishes

Sue & Tom
SueBaker

Postby tracy on October 6th, 2012, 3:07 pm

thanks so much tom and sue for your messege it means so much to me and to read from others who have sent me messeges to a huge thank you xx
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Moderator on October 7th, 2012, 8:01 pm

Dear Tracy -

Please allow me to add my condolences to you. Through our acquaintance on Tom's forum we feel we got to know a bit about your mum and her family, which of course, included you, and for that we thank you. You and your family will always have a special place in our hearts.

And to Sue, thank you for keeping all of us informed. That was a very kind thing for you to have done. But we know it was easy too, as Tracy is so special to all of us.

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

Postby Prydonian on October 7th, 2012, 11:18 pm

Here's to knowing your mother is in a much better place now and that you will have a fantastic future *raises glass*
Prydonian

Postby pattie anne on October 8th, 2012, 5:14 am

dear tracy -

so sorry, on top of everything else, that you had to move from your apartment. but hopefully you are getting settled in, until you can find a place of your own. as a caregiver for my mom for 14 years i understand where you have been. thoughts and prayers for you and yours offered every day.

love,
pattie anne :geek:
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Next

Return to Home, Hearth and Heart