any one going on holiday this year

Talk about things close to your heart.

Moderator: Moderator

any one going on holiday this year

Postby tracy on June 3rd, 2011, 2:25 pm

:D so where do you plan on going if any of you aregoing away.i want to have 4 days in london /tunbridge wells when i know tom is going to do a shop signing .any one: got any plans for going away
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: any one going on holiday this year

Postby MCH on June 3rd, 2011, 4:46 pm

We just took a trip to Saint Louis Missouri. Had a good time. Went to the Botanical Gardens, the Zoo and the World Wildlife Sanctuary. Took lots of pics of critters and plants.

It's so hot here that I'd like to go to some place cool, lol. We've been in the nineties for weeks and the forecast is for three weeks more. It feels like an oven outside. And no rain. :cry:

MCH
MCH

Postby tracy on June 14th, 2011, 2:19 pm

that sounds nice mch glad you had a great time :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Who dat? on July 14th, 2011, 5:27 pm

My wonderful wife and I just discussed an 11 day Italy cruise this week to be done possibly in November. It's not the best month to visit but being in the off season will offer it's own rewards.
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Postby MCH on July 14th, 2011, 7:21 pm

I need to be at a cool ocean with a lot of breeze. I'm wilting in all this heat. Lol, last winter I couldn't wait for it to get warm. It got warm all right. :(

I'd love to go to see Tom in Feb.
MCH

Postby Graceful Leonard on May 21st, 2012, 4:30 pm

How about holidays for 2012 - any plans?

I try to visit Venice once a year, but I doubt it will happen this year. I will probably go somewhere closer to home.
"A man's work is nothing but this slow trek to rediscover, through the detours of art, those two or three great and simple images in whose presence his heart first opened."
Graceful Leonard

Postby cat9 on July 11th, 2012, 1:37 pm

Heading over to the UK very soon for a holiday, will also spend a week in France and Germany. Including a few Doctor Who related events too. Can't wait
cat9

Location: Hanging out with Marwood, drinking red wine and quoting Withnail

Postby braveheartwhogirl on August 22nd, 2012, 12:15 am

Going on my 16th cruise on September 1st on the Carnival Dream! Seven day cruise and headed for Cozumel, Belize, Honduras, and Costa Maya (Mexico). Best part , my son ,who just turned 21,is paying my way. Eleven days and counting! :D
"There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes."
braveheartwhogirl

Postby bonita4k2p on February 3rd, 2013, 11:31 pm

I hope to go on holiday this late Spring. I don't know where yet. It would just be nice to get away from home for a short while.
bonita4k2p

Postby Who dat? on February 4th, 2013, 2:06 pm

My wife and I are currently planning for our cruise to the British Isles in June. We'll most likely do the 12 days on Princess cruise. First we plan to spend the 1st & 2nd of June in London then onto the cruise from London (Southampton), England | Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), France | Edinburgh (South Queensferry), Scotland | Inverness/Loch Ness (Invergordon), Scotland | Orkney Islands (Kirkwall), Scotland | Glasgow (Greenock), Scotland | Belfast, Northern Ireland | Dublin, Ireland | Cork, Ireland (Cobh - For Blarney Castle) | Guernsey (St. Peter Port), England | London (Southampton), England.
It will be a trip to remember for sure. Maybe I'll bump into Tom in London, or maybe one of the good folks from here. One never knows.
Pat
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Next

Return to Home, Hearth and Heart