'Members of Tom' photo share gallery

Talk about the Forum and the Team. Here you are welcome to make suggestions.

Moderator: Moderator

'Members of Tom' photo share gallery

Postby MCH on February 27th, 2011, 5:55 pm

I hope this subject meets the approval of everyone.
I thought that it would be nice to have a place for us members of Tom to be able to share pictures they have taken of 'nature' themes. I.e. Plants, animals and scenery.

Being that Tom loves these natural things, I thought that we could share with Him, and each other, what we have seen and photographed.

What say you all ? Is this do-able guys ? Is there a more appropriate area within the site to post such pictures ?

regards,
MCH
MCH

Re: 'Members of Tom' photo share gallery

Postby tracy on February 27th, 2011, 6:59 pm

we have got the pets corner for any animal pictures in this section and we have some where a garden section that pattie started some time ago
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby MCH on February 27th, 2011, 9:06 pm

Dear Tracy,

I have seen 'the pets corner' and thought it was for photos of "Pets" as opposed to wild mammals, birds, fish and insects. Also, the garden picture thread is different from photos of scenery and architecture.

That is why I proposed a thread for a gallery of pictures. Which could also include pets, gardens, places and people. One picture posting thread for all pictures, so to speak. Of course specialized threads for pets and gardens, etc. Are good too but scattered and hard to find.

Or maybe the moderator might designate a spot for such pictures. Currently under "photos" it says that it is for pictures of people with Tom. Or it may be that Tom doesn't really want too many pictures posted on his site. I do not know. I was just wondering about it.

Regards,
MCH
MCH

Postby tracy on February 28th, 2011, 10:45 am

pets corner would be ok for other animals to as there are 1 0r 2 pictures on there of birds etc in some ones garden but its up to you .its always best to keep a tidy place for tom and not have animals all over the place.there was a garden section on here that pattie put on but it must have been zapped as i dont think it did very well i cant see it on here any more best person to ask is dirk
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Moderator on February 28th, 2011, 4:05 pm

Dear MCH -

I will confabulate with The FM and The Admin for you about this. Ta, for your suggestion.

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

Postby MCH on February 28th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Dear Dirk,

Ta for your input. I await with baited um... Breath ? Strange saying that. Shouldn't it be more like baited hook ?

But of course, it is spelled bated not baited. Like the word abated, bated implies that one waits with a scarcity of breath. So Dirk, don't make me wait too long or I might just pass out from lack of oxygen. :D

And what about this word ta ? Why if you say it once it means thanks, and if you say it twice it means good bye ?

Ta and ta ta Dirk !

Regards,
Mch
MCH

Postby Moderator on February 28th, 2011, 9:16 pm

Dear MCH -

You are welcome, ah, I think. Ah, that is, is there any possibility that you are related to our pattie anne? :P

You certainly type (and burble on) a lot like her. But nothing BAD implied in this, to either member of Tom. ;)

Dirk is just curious, though not yellow. :mrgreen:

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

Postby tracy on February 28th, 2011, 9:23 pm

youve made me laugh reading your last posts :lol: :lol:
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby MCH on March 1st, 2011, 4:58 am

Oy green dude !

You got som'tin agin bablin' mate ? Why I'll have you know that some of the most famous lunatics in history were great babblers ! There was the infamous Tak Selotus from babbilon. Wait a tic, did I say infamous ? Well, he did save the Kings life by talking the arm off the assassin that was holding a blade to the Kings throat. Unfortunately, he was later imprisoned by trying to impress the King with his incessant imitation of a fly. You know, flutter like a fly, buzz like a, well, fly.

As far as know I am of no relation to Pattie Anne, other than being a fellow burbler. Though in truth we have never burbled through the tolgy wood. At least I haven't. Whatever a tolgy wood is. Ok, so I think that I have never done so. Though you never really know, do you ? :? :?:

Ta ta now !
Mch
MCH

Return to About the Forum and the Team