1) Where was Tom Baker born?
2) What was the name of Tom's Catholic Order?
3) What branch of the military service was Tom in?
4) What was the name of the ship Tom served on in his time in the merchant marines?
5) How tall is Tom?
6) What colour was Tom's hair before it turned that lovely silver?
7) What Doctor Who was Tom?
8) Name four things Tom was famous for, in his portrayal of the good doctor from Gallifrey.
9) After living in Kent, England, for many years, where in the world did he and his wife (and 5 cats) bugger off to for a few years?
10) Name the titles of his two written works?
11) Name the titles of the two books of children poetry he wrote for and compiled?
12) What is hat size?
13) What is his shoe size.
14) Tom provided the Voice Over for numerous TV and radio ads, including what New Zealand, Beer?
15) Tom Baker narrated which Patrick Troughton Doctor Who
16) Wearing a tutu, what on earth was Tom doing and who with?
17) What was the nickname Tom bestowed upon the doctor, Jon Pertwee?
18) In what year did Tom, while in character as the Doctor, turn on the Blackpool Illuminations?
19) What is the name of the renowned impersonator, and star of the comedy series Dead Ringers
who has repeatedly done impersonations of Tom as the Doctor?
20) A song named after Tom appeared on what groups album: Travelogue
. The tune was an instrumental.
BONUS PHOTO QUESTION:
21) Who on earth is this man?
And should it be needed:***The Official Tie Breaker*** Question
22) Name three very famous British Theatre stages Tom has performed on.
"Ready ... steady ... GO!"