dear bid_sue -
are we just the most considerate of fans? 8-)
still, i agree, we need to let the newbies among us have first dibbs. :P
ideas for questions, donnarose? gee i have hundreds of them! could keep Our Mr TOM busy for weeks. but if might be permitted to throw out a few for you:
1) (question used for september)
2) Looking back on it, did you ever believe that you would be alive when the Berlin Wall came down?
3) We know you love the CRAFT of your profession, but how you feel about the BUSINESS end of acting?
4) We know you are fond of the written word, and have read all the books that are in your own personal library, but have you ever actually COUNTED them?
5) Why is _______________ your favourite book of the Bible?
6) If you could visit just one art museum, in the entire world, which one would it be?
7) And just WHERE in that museum would you spend most of your time while there?
8) Have you ever studied particle physics? (Tis' a great read for a rainy afternoon, when you can't garden!)
9) How do you feel about **** on televison? And you can't answer with: "As long as they are careful to not fall off!"
good grief! when i started this, i was just going to rattle off half a dozen for you, but all at once, it turned into a MONSTER ... taking on a life of its own! see what i mean? hard to stop myself when i get engaged.
anyWHO, even if none of my suggestions are not your particular 'cuppa tea' maybe they will at least trigger your own particular clever/creative gene to kick in. ;)
and please feel free to use/rework/rewrite/paraphrase any of the above.
now i will go away, and be good.
pattie anne :geek:
Last edited by pattie anne
on September 30th, 2010, 9:50 am, edited 6 times in total.
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER