May Questions ... COMMENTS

Here you are invited to discuss Tom's answers to questions in the Question Room and talk about his newsletters.

Moderator: Moderator

May Questions ... COMMENTS

Postby Moderator on May 3rd, 2010, 9:31 pm

Dear Posters and Posers -

Time to SUBMIT those 30 questions for May, 2010. No, you don't each get 30 questions each. So what ever you do ask, make it a goodie.

BTW please reread the Question Guidelines if you have any questions Re the guidelines. You remember, no personal questions, no questions about other Doctor Whos, and one per member - per month. And a direct QUOTE from those same guidelines: "Questions which do not follow these guidelines will be deleted." Simple enough I should think.

Have fun!

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

Re: May Questions ... COMMENTS

Postby pattie anne on May 3rd, 2010, 9:56 pm

dear all -

and so far great questions. :P good show. :D my mouth is watering already in anticipation of HIS answers. :mrgreen: keep 'em coming. (like i need to worry about THAT!) ;)

love,
pattie anne :geek:
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby merlinsseer on May 3rd, 2010, 10:07 pm

Moderator wrote:Dear Posters and Posers -

You remember, no personal questions, no questions about other Doctor Who

Ummmm...uh... is that no questions about Doctor Who or no questions about the OTHER Doctor Who's ? ( I know, I know... I'm being a picky , little pain :P
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
merlinsseer

Postby Moderator on May 4th, 2010, 12:39 am

Dear Merlin -

No, not at all. But to answer your question, other Doctor Whoes, mainly. But ...

Tom does get rather bored with obvious questions about his time in Doctor Who (such as: "Did you like K9?"), and he is much more interested in answering imaginative and well thought-out questions showing that people read the things he's said in interviews and in his books, etc. Then too, many answers to questions about Tom's time in Doctor Who can be found in the Doctor Who Magazine interviews in the Doctor Who section of this website.

Best,

Postby merlinsseer on May 4th, 2010, 12:49 am

nods
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
merlinsseer

Postby donnarose on May 4th, 2010, 2:20 am

I like the question about John Culshaw. I must say, I've only seen snippets of him doing his impressions on youtube, but he is marvelous! I have to say my favorite is "Christmas Day at Dr. Who's."

Whenever I need cheering up, I watch that on youtube and I start to smile right away. :D
Love begins when the needs of someone else become more important than your own.
~Lao Wei
donnarose

Postby tracy on May 4th, 2010, 9:02 am

:D i totealy agree tom shouldnt have to answer questions about dr who now when im at events and tom is on stage i think he must get fed up of fans asking him about dr who.they should ask about his new website .his dog.and other parts he has played .i certainly have seen tom in a lot of tv and films .i hope i havent spoke out of turn here
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby pattie anne on May 4th, 2010, 4:07 pm

dear tracy -

don't think so. and also think the fans just don't think it through, otherwise they would refrain. perhaps the gentle prod by the mod is all that is needed to get folks to comply. least we can all HOPE so. and TOM has already begun to answer this months questions. yipee! :mrgreen:

love,
pattie anne :geek:
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby Moderator on May 6th, 2010, 9:29 pm

Dear Pattie -

Yes he has. And Tom is very much on top form with this months answers. But don't take my word for it. Go Seek ... Read ... Enjoy!

And there is still some time before the magic question number 30 is reached. So Think ... Ponder ... Ask!

Best,

Postby tracy on May 7th, 2010, 9:04 am

:D great answers as ever im leaving it to the new ones for this one then i might come in on the last 2 weeks
tracy with out the E
tracy

Next

Return to About Tom’s Newsletters and Answers to Questions