TOM's Answers April 2010

Here you are invited to discuss Tom's answers to questions in the Question Room and talk about his newsletters.

Moderator: Moderator

TOM's Answers April 2010

Postby tracy on April 5th, 2010, 6:14 pm

:D great news thank you tom for answering the questions for april
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re TOM's Answers April 2010

Postby Marcello Cristiano on April 5th, 2010, 11:30 pm

Dear TOM BAKER:

THANK YOU so much for answering mine and everyone else's questions. It was very sweet of you that you took time out of your busy schedule to answer so many questions put by all. I said it before, and I'll say it again: You are magnificent!!!!

Your answers were as usual, incredibly witty. Poppy sounds like a sweetheart of a friend, TOM. Have fun with him and again, thank you for answers to everyone's questions. You've made my day again. :D
" 'Wibbsey' would be a wonderful word for pillow talk, wouldn't it? Especially if you said it softly..."

TOM BAKER
(2010)
DEMON QUEST
Doctor Who Magazine #425 (Interview)
Marcello Cristiano

Postby JulietCatherine on April 6th, 2010, 1:50 am

I think Mister Thomas 'Tom' Stewart Baker has a big heart! And thanks for answering my question, this is to 'our' Tom! But not forgetting 'our' Sue either.
Juliet
Happy Holidays
Houston Texas USA
JulietCatherine

Postby pattie anne on April 19th, 2010, 6:28 pm

Dear Mr Baker of the TOM -

Not only is it sheer bliss to see your Post count jump from 51 to 57 nearly in the blink of an eye ... your answers were as always a joy and a delight to read. Thank you, for another job well done! Excellent! Well bowled Rover-san.

Love,
pattie anne :geek:
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby tracy on April 20th, 2010, 9:00 am

:D thank you tom for answering all the questions we are very greatfull for what you do .take care
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby The Cloaked One on April 22nd, 2010, 12:05 am

I was a bit surprised by Tom's answer. I asked if he could have any role in Nu Who, what it would be. Not that he wouldn't make a great 9th, 10th, or 11th doctor (because he is the Doctor), but that I had heard somewhere that he had wanted to be the Master. Or a companion of the Doctor, or from any other angle he wanted. Thank you for taking the time to respond, and next month I'll have another question. XD
Si-Fy and Fantasy, that is where my heart lies. To Doctor Who and its 18 years of brilliance, still waiting on the 50 yr anniversary!
The Cloaked One

Return to About Tom’s Newsletters and Answers to Questions