The Question Room

Here you are invited to discuss Tom's answers to questions in the Question Room and talk about his newsletters.

Moderator: Moderator

The Question Room

Postby Tardis Carpenter on March 23rd, 2010, 5:17 am

I am so thoroughly delighted with Tom and his answers to the question room! What a PRIZE to TOM BAKER FANS! Thank you TOM! Thank you for connecting with us, it is what we always needed from you, just like you connected with us when you portrayed the DOCTOR! So many actors just portray themselves into their parts and thats why we love them and I say you poured yourself into THE DOCTOR and thats why the WORLD LOVES YOU! That is why YOU will always be "THE DOCTOR!" You are a GREAT actor who pours himself into the character He is portraying! BRAVO! BRAVO TOM BAKER! :D

I hope I can meet you in the next year and buy you a beer!(I will try to make it across the pond)!
TC
Tardis Carpenter

Location: Inside the TARDIS remodeling and sometimes Kansas City

Re: The Question Room

Postby Marcello Cristiano on March 23rd, 2010, 5:57 am

Here here! Well said Tardis Carpenter! TOM BAKER is and always will be the definitive Doctor. He is a true talent unlike the world has ever seen. TOM is a sweetheart for finding the time from his busy schedule to answer everyone's questions. What a true gentleman and a class act. Love you TOM!!! :D
" 'Wibbsey' would be a wonderful word for pillow talk, wouldn't it? Especially if you said it softly..."

TOM BAKER
(2010)
DEMON QUEST
Doctor Who Magazine #425 (Interview)
Marcello Cristiano

Postby tracy on March 23rd, 2010, 3:51 pm

:D and at least we know tom is ok when he is about on here and again i love the answers tom gives thanks for all that you do tom
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Moderator on March 30th, 2010, 10:28 pm

Dear Forum Posters and Posers:

April 3, 2010, and all but just a few question slots left for this month. So, hurry and post yours, don't want anyone left out!

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

Return to About Tom’s Newsletters and Answers to Questions