The NEWest Newsletter Has Been Delivered!

Here you are invited to discuss Tom's answers to questions in the Question Room and talk about his newsletters.

Moderator: Moderator

The NEWest Newsletter Has Been Delivered!

Postby pattie anne on March 19th, 2010, 1:01 am

So, go read, then come back here so we can all discuss ... the current events!

:D :) :lol: :P

Love,
pattie anne
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Re: The NEWest Newsletter Has Been Delivered!

Postby John on March 19th, 2010, 9:31 am

Well, undoubtedly the most significant snippet of news is Tom's upcoming full length television interview. Whatever could that be about, I wonder? Let's hope we're not kept in suspense for too long! :mrgreen:
John

Postby tracy on March 19th, 2010, 10:46 am

:D great news letter thank you tom.im glad you had a good time at time quest and loved your storys you put on that you told at time quest. and the one about the skull very funny .its great to hear about an interview with you on tv please keep us up to date of when it will be shown as we wont want to miss it.i bet if im right the interview was either with andrew marr.pierce morgan or trevor mcdonaold but then i could be wrong as they are the only ones who are doing big interviews so you can put me right if i was wrong as ive been trying to think of who has done the interview but we will have to wait .looking forward to it .please let us know how things go with the horse who has a bad foot .its lovly to hear about all the wild life that live near .also looking forward to hearing the interview you did with dr who on line i havent heard it yet as i want to wait till it gets put on here.any way thanks again take care
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Who dat? on March 19th, 2010, 4:05 pm

It's thrilling to me to see the new newsletter. I didn't even know about the pod-casts or that website. I'll certainly be grabbing all the Tom related goodies from it. Tom really looks great in the photos doesn't he? The skull story is a good one as tracy said. I've never heard the sweaty women story either, very funny. Please do keep us all up to date on the interview, I sure hope there's a way we can get it here in the states.
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Postby biddenden_sue on March 20th, 2010, 10:21 am

Thank you for finding the time to update us with this latest newsletter, Mr. Baker, as well as answering so many questions personally. Wow, you've been so busy lately! 8-)

But I have to say you have my deepest admiration and commiserations at the same time, because having to get hugged by all those women sounds like a fate worse than mulligatawny soup to me! :shock:

;)
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. Douglas Adams.
biddenden_sue

Postby Sarah on March 21st, 2010, 10:23 am

HA I had heard the sweaty woman story before! Only he told it a little differently, he was in a generous mood and hugged the first lady then it spread down the line the message 'you get embraced' lol, and something about them poking their tongues in his ear hahahaha I'm sure it was when he was onstage I saw it on a video. very funny, must have been an awfull day :mrgreen:
Sarah

Postby Toothy Grin on March 23rd, 2010, 3:46 pm

My guess is that the new television interview will be to tie in with the start of the new series with Matt Smith.
Toothy Grin

Return to About Tom’s Newsletters and Answers to Questions