Wherein We Discuss, Tom's Answers - March '10

Here you are invited to discuss Tom's answers to questions in the Question Room and talk about his newsletters.

Moderator: Moderator

Wherein We Discuss, Tom's Answers - March '10

Postby Moderator on March 15th, 2010, 8:29 pm

Dear Forum Members and Posers -

So, what do you think about our new feature? :D

The Questions for March Topic! :twisted:

Like I really HAD to tell you? :lol:

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

Re: Wherein We Discuss, Tom's Answers - March '10

Postby tracy on March 15th, 2010, 8:38 pm

:D its a very good topic and thanks to tom for answering the qusetions i love the answers tom gives really cool
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby pattie anne on March 15th, 2010, 10:33 pm

Think the thing that tickled me the most, was seeing Our Mister TOM's total Posts go from 5 to 17 almost in the blink of an eye. :D

And to know HE actually took the TIME to answer each one of us personally ... well, what a FAVE, what a FAVE, what a FAVE. :P

*BIG SIGH*
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby Marcello Cristiano on March 15th, 2010, 10:38 pm

I think it was very sweet of TOM to take the time to answer questions. He's a very busy man, and yet he still found time for his fellow fans. THANK YOU, TOM!!! THANK YOU also to Dirk for adding the questions to TOM section. It's a great addition! :)
" 'Wibbsey' would be a wonderful word for pillow talk, wouldn't it? Especially if you said it softly..."

TOM BAKER
(2010)
DEMON QUEST
Doctor Who Magazine #425 (Interview)
Marcello Cristiano

Postby Moderator on March 15th, 2010, 11:04 pm

Dear Marcello -

Thank you, very kindly, but it wasn't me who added the Tom Baker Forum Question Room . It was our humble yet lovelable Forum Moderator (with possibly the help from our Administrator ... name excapes me at the moment) who did the deed.

Best,

Postby John on March 15th, 2010, 11:45 pm

It's a fantastic addition to the forum and far more than I'd hoped for.

Thank you Tom. :P
John

Postby Sarah on March 16th, 2010, 12:30 am

It is also good to see people are being sensible about it too and comming up with some great questions!
My deepest thanks to Tom, his lovely wife and all those who help him with this forum, what a nice place to come and chat! I am very gratefull Tom took the time to answer my question and very pleased with his answer. A big finnish with your input Tom will be fantastic and I greatly look forward to it! You could never dissapoint any of us so don't worry!

It is tricky trying to think of good questions he may not have been asked before, but it is starting to really feel like a dinner table now :mrgreen: *raises glass*
Sarah

Postby Moderator on March 16th, 2010, 5:23 pm

Dear Sarah -

I agree. The last few questions for our Question Room have all been excellent. A big ta! to all for staying within our guidelines. (Know that is hard to do sometimes.) Remember now; one only has to come up with one really good question a month; as one is all you are allowed, so that part certainly is doeable by one. ;)

Which remind me, very soon now the Forum Moderator will lock everything down till next month. Just two more Questions will be answered. So, quickly now, you posters and posers who have so far been asleep till now, your time to wake up and think!

Dear John -

Yes. Thank you sir, for being the one who suggested this little concept in the first place.

Best,

Postby Nebula on March 17th, 2010, 2:22 pm

Hi Dirk, and hi to all the fellow Tom fans here! :D

This is such a good idea. I will certainly think hard and come up with something for next month. What am I saying? There are loads of questions! (Is it one a month? Think I can manage that) ;) Anyway, it's my first day here on the forum and its a fascinating place to be.

And I'll soon get the hang of things, not really a regular user of forums until now.

Take care all!

x
"It is the end... but the moment has been prepared for."
Nebula

Postby Marcello Cristiano on March 17th, 2010, 4:10 pm

Dear Fellow Bakerites:

TOM BAKER has made my year!!! He answered my question in the question room! To know that TOM knows I exist is very exciting!!! A huge THANK YOU to TOM for the answer and for taking the time to answer the question. You are a wonderful person and I can't wait to hear your Big Finish audios!!! Hopefully TOM will be reunited with Elisabeth Sladen, Louise Jameson, Mary Tamm, Lalla Ward, and all the others from his era. Once again, THANK YOU TOM!!! :D LOVE YOU.

P.S. Congratulations to all those who got their questions answered. It's nice to know TOM loves us all. I'll say it again, he's a wonderful person.
" 'Wibbsey' would be a wonderful word for pillow talk, wouldn't it? Especially if you said it softly..."

TOM BAKER
(2010)
DEMON QUEST
Doctor Who Magazine #425 (Interview)
Marcello Cristiano

Next

Return to About Tom’s Newsletters and Answers to Questions