pets corner

Here you can post your own photos of your own pets.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Only post pictures if you own the copyright.
Maximum size 500 X 500 pixels 72 dpi.
Maximum 2 pictures per post.

pets corner

Postby tracy on November 1st, 2009, 4:25 pm

:D this is for all those of us who have got or had pets over the years so i thought id start a topic on what pets we have or had .ive had pets all my life when i was little it was a poodle named tina 2 budgeys called georgie porgy and jasper.cockateal. a great dane . gerbils 2 tortquises called fred and roamer a german shepard. a cat called marmalade as he was the colour of marmalade not all at once though may i add this has been over the years we have had all these pets oh and 2 rabbits . havent got any now but at the moment for the last 2 months we have had my sisters dog with us as they have been doing things to the house and garden plus my sisters son he and his girlfriend who lives with my sister have a kitten and the kitten and the dog aint really pals so we said till luke get there own place we may as well keep buster thats the dogs name with us he is also company for my mum as he lies on her bed at night and comes in to me on a morning . my sister also have another cat which is kept away from the kitten its a full house at my sisters .any way buster who is with us likea a piece of toast in the morning so when im doing mine i do him some to . he also has his biscuits and i take him for walks or rather he takes me lol. he is we like to spoil him and why not he has some chicken some times . he is also avery nervous dog he dont like the thunder . he shakes and hides we have took him to the vets they gave him somethink to calm hom down but it dont really work on him. he also dont like fire works and the rag and bow man he dont like and the dark so when i let buster out in the garden for his last wee i have to go out with him to else he wont go out .he is a softy at heart likes you to play ball with him . buster is a cross bewtten a border colly and a springer spaniel. and he is 8 years old
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: pets corner

Postby whodude on November 3rd, 2009, 7:38 am

Long-time, no forum. Wonder if I remember how to do this?

We have three animals currently - 2 cats and a dog. Our most recent kitten is full of mischief, gets into anything and everything and goes by the name "Baker." I wonder where my wife thought of that...???

I was once caretaker of an invisible internet hamster named Wilbur, but he, alas, has disappeared.
whodude

Postby merlinsseer on November 3rd, 2009, 9:06 am

When my stepson went to camp for a week , i was given the task of caring for his virtual pokemon. I had to clip this little yellow box that looked like a mini video game to my keychain and carry it around with me, feed it, pet it, play with it. The worst part of it was, when it came time to give it back, I sort of missed the little monster :lol:
whodude wrote:Long-time, no forum. Wonder if I remember how to do this?

We have three animals currently - 2 cats and a dog. Our most recent kitten is full of mischief, gets into anything and everything and goes by the name "Baker." I wonder where my wife thought of that...???

I was once caretaker of an invisible internet hamster named Wilbur, but he, alas, has disappeared.
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
merlinsseer

Postby tracy on November 3rd, 2009, 3:33 pm

lol i wonder .cats get in to every think well so do dogs when they are puppys when our great dane was a puppy and that going back years ago and i was little my dad and me use to take him down field so he could have a good run round and we use to have to be carfull as he came running past us else he would knock us over the way he came charging up . and his tail so so sharp it was like a whip on your leg
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby LadyFoxMcCloud on November 4th, 2009, 8:35 am

I have a chihuahua/rat terrier mix named Tyson whom I've had for 2 years...he's 3 1/2 years old. I didn't name him but he's always cold so he is like the Tyson frozen chicken brand. I think he'll keep that name for a while. :D

My parents have a 7 year old hound mix. Mix is undefined. Her name is Lindy...like the dance or the aviator :D They also have a orange Tabby cat who is like 9 years old if I recall and he is named Binks after Jar Jar Binks.
For the love of God, can't we love one another just a little - that's how peace begins. We have so much to love each other for. We have such possibilities, my children. We could change the world. -The Lion in Winter
LadyFoxMcCloud

Postby gobs o'cats on November 7th, 2009, 8:37 am

Since I'm "retired" from cat rescues (please don't forward any kitties here - LOL) I only have 40 something now. Yep, that's a gob o' cats alright. We're working on making them their own special cat lounge, with shelves and climbers and cat sized furniture. Gadzooks, I just realized that if I posted only one photo each week of a different cat, it would take nearly a year to show them all! Ummmmm..... I gotta think about that for a bit. Susan in Virginia
gobs o'cats

Postby tracy on November 7th, 2009, 10:55 am

o wow 40 cats you do have your work cut out. what you could do when posting the pics is put one on then add the other by clicking the quote button to get it on the same post if you dont mind me saying will that help as i have some to not of cats im hoping my nethew is coming soon to sort my laptop out
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Mouser on November 18th, 2009, 2:40 am

Hi whodude! Hey, I know where wilbur is...

Bless you Susan for caring for those kitties.

Good thread Tracy.

Lost my 18 year old black short haired cat to hyperthyroidism in June. He was hyper all his life.

Now we have two kittens, one silky black girl because I must be owned by a black cat, and a handsome classic brown tabby boy. They annoy my 14 year old grey tabby, but he was sort of grumpy anyway. ;)
Well, my doctorate is purely honorary, and Harry here is only qualified to work on sailors.
Mouser

Postby Gold Usher on November 19th, 2009, 3:32 am

Rest assured Whodude, Wilbur the Hypercubed Hamster is still around...but unfortunately :lol: he shadows me sometimes at Pattie Anne's. I"ll be pleased to point him in your direction.

Otherwise, I'm dogged by three...three canines that is and one puss. The puss is the one who really rules the house, he just allows the alpha dog to think he does.

In fact, this a.m. while at morning bath, the puss was sitting on the side of the tub placidly observing. When I did add soap to my arm, he drew back sharply with a look of abhorance... the act of getting intentionally wet ~ even if furless skin ~ seems revolting to him. :shock:
Gold Usher

Postby tracy on November 22nd, 2009, 10:49 am

:D thanks mouser im glad this thread has worked out and its good to see who has what in pets . im trying to get gg ak shirah on here to as she has alot of pets and is a big fan of tom but she is not well at the moment. gold usher its funny how cats dont like water but they will sit near a dripping tap ive seen that happen my self its funny
tracy with out the E
tracy

Next

Return to Pets