Hello from the USA. =)

We welcome new members to our forum - and welcome former ones back.

Moderator: Moderator

Hello from the USA. =)

Postby Karrit on June 3rd, 2013, 2:47 pm

Hello,

I stumbled across Mr. Baker's website yesterday. I am an American fan of the Classic Doctor Who series. While I do enjoy the new series, it doesn't hold a candle to the charm of the original. That being said, Tom Baker's Doctor is my second favorite incarnation. I'm afraid, Jon Pertwee's Doctor will always be my Doctor in my heart, the Fourth Doctor is a very close second. Dare I say, both are my Doctors? That's how close it is.

While I am still catching up on the classic serials, I love the ones I have seen of Mr. Baker's performance. He definitely threw himself into the role with gusto. I admire he was able to carry out the role for seven years.

Anyhow, here I am now on these forums. I would like very much to discuss Doctor Who, as well as Mr. Baker's life and career beyond the good Doctor.

Thank you for having me. :D
"Courage isn’t a matter of not being frightened, it’s being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway." - Third Doctor
Karrit

Re: Hello from the USA. =)

Postby tracy on June 3rd, 2013, 4:52 pm

hello and welcome to toms dinner table kerrit enjoy and hope to see you around for some time .ive been here since day 1 .have a good look round and enjoy :)
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to Welcome