We welcome new members to our forum - and welcome former ones back.

Moderator: Moderator

Postby 2000man on May 19th, 2012, 8:12 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm John and was directed here from my Facebook page by Tracy.

I've been a fan of Tom's since seeing The Golden Voyage of Sinbad as a little boy. Then when he took over as Jon Pertwee's successor in Doctor Who I was hooked!

I thoroughly enjoyed Tom's tenure as The Doctor and still to date he is my favourite actor to have played the role.

I had the pleasure of meeting Tom at Longleat in 1996(?) at a signing and he was happy to pose for pictures and chat to my girlfriend (now wife!) and I. Thank you Tom :D

I am a huge Doctor Who fan in general with a large collections of props and costumes, which I use at charity events and comventions. I am looking forward to seeing Tom again at Collectormania at the beginning of June.

Anyway, that's enough about me! Looking forward to chatting with you all..

John
2000man

Re: New Member

Postby tracy on May 20th, 2012, 8:54 am

:D hi john welcome to toms dinner table sit back and enjoy also any photos you have of meetings with tom you can put the the photo album that has been set up on here .enjoy i hope to bump in to you there then john at the milton keynes event i was going on the friday but have decided to go on the thursaday till the sunday as i was going friday till monday and im driving down as its not far just over an hour and half :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Graceful Leonard on May 21st, 2012, 4:31 pm

tracy wrote::D hi john welcome to toms dinner table sit back and enjoy also any photos you have of meetings with tom you can put the the photo album that has been set up on here .enjoy i hope to bump in to you there then john at the milton keynes event i was going on the friday but have decided to go on the thursaday till the sunday as i was going friday till monday and im driving down as its not far just over an hour and half :D

You will have to think of some more questions for him ;)
"A man's work is nothing but this slow trek to rediscover, through the detours of art, those two or three great and simple images in whose presence his heart first opened."
Graceful Leonard

Postby tracy on May 22nd, 2012, 8:49 am

:D knowing me gracefull i tend to forget what im going to say to tom wheni meet him .last year at the hospice signing i forgot to give tom some thing that pattie had sent me to give him and at the feb signing i gave it to him it was a coin with his birth year on.i have some thing else this year some one has sent me to give tom so ive got to make sure i give that to him.gracefull you will have to come and meet tom some time :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to Welcome