Welcome to the Fan Community

We welcome new members to our forum - and welcome former ones back.

Moderator: Moderator

Re: Welcome to the Fan Community

Postby tracy on January 2nd, 2010, 5:17 pm

:D hi em welcome to toms dunner table and happy new year to you hope all is well with you im tracy from wolverhampton.and i see your from essex and into illustation which sounds very interesting also ive seen you do martial arts and the self defense called brick hand bag what belt are you. in the martial arts .the brick hand bag sounds inteeresting and if it helps alot of women in self defense thats a great idea your a very interesting person to have and do all these things and i wish you luck in what you do .take care see you around here
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Captain Rum on January 5th, 2010, 1:28 pm

Hi to Emz and anyone else I've missed, been really busy but I'm sure I'll still pop in every now and again...you've been warned :P
"Aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh....me laddie!"

"You damned courtiers to the Queen, you're nothing but lap dogs to a slip of a girl!"

Hope to meet a nautical cove or two online to chat about Tom, "Who", etc :-)
Captain Rum

Location: Yeovil....but only when my Tardis needs an overhaul.

Postby Thecheshirecat on January 12th, 2010, 7:19 am

Well, hello all. It's been a very long time since I've posted. Since the original Tom Baker official site forum! We had about 8-9 members and it was the most fun on the planet. There was Madgoth Mothra, Pattieann, Mouser, Miss Zygon, Whodude, Tony, Stumpycat, Barnaby, myself and later Kristy. Oh, and that hyper-cubed hamster. And we were GREAT story tellers! Hello, Tom. Tom, you missed us. We were fabulous-ly humble. Yes, we were humble. :?:

AnyWHO, are any of the old gang here under different names? I've seen PA and Mouser. Hello ladies.

Boring 'me' details? I'm from Southwestern Pennsylvania. I take care of my mother. Love Kung Fu and Asian films. Huge fan of the 'Outlander' series by Diana Gabaldon, where kilts are aplenty. Films I enjoy are mostly from the late 30's to the early 50's. And, quite often, I eat black olives.
Honk if you can read this sig.
Thecheshirecat

Postby pattie anne on January 12th, 2010, 10:02 am

Chesh! Great to see you are here! TOM, it is The Cat! Cat, here is The TOM! This place just gets better and better!
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby Thecheshirecat on January 12th, 2010, 10:15 am

Hello, PA. Just thought I'd find out where you'd all got to. Did I see 'marshmallow Marcello' here too?

Yes! I was the face on the cat in Tom's lap in that photo you sent him that he autographed. I still have my copy. Chocolate anyone? ;)

It's 4:13 am here, so I'm off to bed. Ta!
Thecheshirecat

Postby biddenden_sue on January 12th, 2010, 6:03 pm

I've just noticed that this forum now has 90 members. Do we have a party when we reach a hundred? Will Tom put in a guest appearance to blow all the candles out?

I have sent out a couple of emails to fellow Whovians in an attempt to add to the clan, so fingers crossed that we reach a century this month. :)
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. Douglas Adams.
biddenden_sue

Postby Mouser on January 13th, 2010, 2:12 am

Hiya Chesh! Long time no see.

Yes, several of us are here. Whodude even posted once and then disappeared.

Glad to see you again. :D
Well, my doctorate is purely honorary, and Harry here is only qualified to work on sailors.
Mouser

Postby Captain Rum on January 13th, 2010, 2:14 am

Hi to Chesh and Sue..welcome aboard :P
"Aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh....me laddie!"

"You damned courtiers to the Queen, you're nothing but lap dogs to a slip of a girl!"

Hope to meet a nautical cove or two online to chat about Tom, "Who", etc :-)
Captain Rum

Location: Yeovil....but only when my Tardis needs an overhaul.

Postby Thecheshirecat on January 13th, 2010, 2:28 am

Hiya, Mouser! And Captain Rum. Yo ho! :D

Long, long time Mouser. I thought you'd all disappeared. :o <-- I hope that thing is looking shocked and not sticking out it's tongue. It's very small and I don't want to get the wrong one.

You know, once I was at the Jet Li forum and was corresponding with his personal assistant, I used what I thought was a smiling, thumbs up smiley in several PM's to him. Only to find out later that I'd been giving him the double middle finger! Jet Li's personal assistant! That stupid smiley.
Thecheshirecat

Postby madgoth on January 13th, 2010, 5:27 am

Hey there chesh! How are you doing?

It's been a long time!

Where have you been hiding all this time? ;)
madgoth

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome