Welcome to the Fan Community

We welcome new members to our forum - and welcome former ones back.

Moderator: Moderator

Re: Welcome to the Fan Community

Postby tracy on November 3rd, 2009, 9:37 pm

John wrote:Of course you can add me as a friend, and if it's okay, I shall do likewise.

thanks john i will add you . we all got a bit of rebel in us when we was young my mum said it was like having 2 with me ha as i was hyperactive the dr said i would calm down as i got older and i did i now drive have been for 20 years no one thought id do that and i use to have a motor bike a chopper style bike like a harley but it wasnt it was low to the ground with me being short it was just right but i had to give it up so i could have a car to do my care work going round the homes could not afford a bike and a car if i win the lotto id lie another bike
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby tracy on November 3rd, 2009, 9:39 pm

i like the bit where it says friend or foe ha
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby John on November 3rd, 2009, 9:45 pm

I've asked my American friend Sabrina to join this forum. She is a big fan of Tom Baker and Lis Sladen, so she'd fit right in here! Her favourite story is Pyramids of Mars. I hope she will join.
John

Postby tracy on November 3rd, 2009, 9:56 pm

John wrote:I've asked my American friend Sabrina to join this forum. She is a big fan of Tom Baker and Lis Sladen, so she'd fit right in here! Her favourite story is Pyramids of Mars. I hope she will join.

that will be great there are more joining which is good . any way im going off line now as ive been on my comptuer long enough its been great chatting to you john take care hope to see you tomorrow
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby gobs o'cats on November 7th, 2009, 8:50 am

Hi folks!

Merlin harangued me until I joined. I'm the woman (of questionable sanity) in Virginia with gobs of cats. Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Until I get the hang of it, I'll probably just lurk over here in the corner... with the cat toys and a fresh litter box.

Susan
gobs o'cats

Postby tracy on November 7th, 2009, 10:44 am

gobs o'cats wrote:Hi folks!

Merlin harangued me until I joined. I'm the woman (of questionable sanity) in Virginia with gobs of cats. Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Until I get the hang of it, I'll probably just lurk over here in the corner... with the cat toys and a fresh litter box.

Susan

hi glad you could make it and welcome dont worry it took me a few times to get things right its nice to meet you
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby merlinsseer on November 7th, 2009, 11:11 am

gobs o'cats wrote:Merlin harangued me until I joined. I'm the woman (of questionable sanity) in Virginia with gobs of cats. Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

there was no arm twisting involved- the moment you saw those cats-you were hooked- i saw that look in your eye :lol:
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
merlinsseer

Postby John on November 7th, 2009, 12:30 pm

Hey Susan. I may call you Susan, may'nt I...?

It's great to 'meet' you. I hope you have lots of fun here.
John

Postby Forum Moderator on November 9th, 2009, 12:11 pm

Hello everybody.

Great to see you all enjoying the forum.

Can I make a suggestion? I think the forum would be easier to read (especially for visitors) if you didn’t quote the whole – or major part - of someone else’s post when you reply. You could just say – I agree with what So-and-so said in his/her post yesterday …… (or not as the case may be!) Or you could pick the few words or sentence that sums up what they were saying and include that as a quote. If you include the whole post, and then someone else quotes your post including your quote, we end up with some posts appearing many times over, and it’s rather confusing, don’t you think??

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby merlinsseer on November 9th, 2009, 1:02 pm

is guilty of doing this ( ponders how to move quotation marks around )
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
merlinsseer

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome