Television

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in March 2011 to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
Read guidelines first. Start new topic to post your question.
Ask one question per post.
Each member allowed one question per month.

Television

Postby Bobford on March 7th, 2011, 4:25 am

Greetings Tom I hope all is well with you!

Do you watch television at all, and if so what are some of your favorite programs?
Bobford

Re: Television

Postby Tom Baker on March 22nd, 2011, 9:53 pm

Bob Ford? BOB FORD? Not the Bob Ford who shot Jesse James? I'd better be careful here.

I hardly watch any TV. I make a Saturday exception for big Rugby games and that's it. I promise you, that's it. I like to be in bed by seven in the evening, dreaming is my forte. Even during the day I dream. I was brought up very religious so dreaming was a full time occupation.

However, I'm a voting member of the British Academy so I see lots of films. This year the film I most enjoyed was the King's Speech. How I laughed and laughed; I laugh very loudly because I'm a non smoker. The people around me were very angry so I was reduced to suffocating sniggers. It got so bad I had to leave just before the end so I missed the scene were somebody shoots him. At least that's how I imagined the film ending. Am I right?

Warmest wishes from Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for March 2011