Demon Quest & Thanks

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in December to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
Read guidelines first. Start new topic to post your question.
Ask one question per post.
Each member allowed one question per month.
Tom will answer a maximum of 30 questions per month.

Demon Quest & Thanks

Postby Tony1802 on December 12th, 2010, 5:56 pm

Hi Tom,

I wonder how many children actually did 'hide behind the softer' watching Doctor Who in the 70s.

I can remember watching the Deadly Assasin at my Aunts house what must be almost 35 years ago and not being able to look at the screen when you got your foot stuck in the railway line and the man with the gas mask was chasing you !

When I was a little older i remember listening to the Audio story for Geneis of the Daleks (before the days of DVD and Video recorders in our house) and was so pleased that you decided to do the Audio productions over the last couple of years. Demon Quest is fantastic - I believe that Paul Margs has said he has a lot more ideas for your Doctor - Do you plan to record more ?

Thanks for all of entertainment over the years and keep up the great work !!

Tony
Tony1802

Re: Demon Quest & Thanks

Postby Tom Baker on December 22nd, 2010, 11:32 am

Tony,

Yes, I have agreed to do more Paul Magr scripts for BBC audio. Those bits with me trapped on a railway line were just repeats of Pearl White adventure incidents from silent movies. Never quite silent as there was always a piano to help drive the narrative. I sometimes wonder if silent movies will ever come back.

What do you think?

Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for December 2010