HEIGHT?

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in July to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
Read guidelines first. Start new topic to post your question.
Ask one question per post.
Each member allowed one question per month.
Tom will answer a maximum of 30 questions per month.

HEIGHT?

Postby SarahS. on July 8th, 2010, 6:02 am

Hello Mr. Baker,

First I would like to thank you for opening up your website to ordinary people like this. I must say, it is quite a thrill. I first saw you on screen in the Silver Chair (which, by the way, is my favourite Narnian tale) actually, though again later in re-runs of Dr. Who, and I really do enjoy watching your turn as the Doctor.

O.K., I know this is a rather trivial question, but yet I suppose one does wonder, (at least, I do, so there's one for you) but, how tall are you?

Thank you for your time, Sarah.
P.S: I live in New England (I'll leave it as vague as that- just in case some -er- bad people read this). Just thought it would be nice to know, so as to get a better feel of the culture this stranger hails from :).
P.P.S: I am 5' 6"
SarahS.

Re: HEIGHT?

Postby Tom Baker on July 12th, 2010, 10:49 am

Dear Sarah,

How tall am I? Well, it depends on how I feel. Sometimes I am six feet three inches when standing. But on all fours I'm very average. And when I'm very tired I sag and then I'm about 5' 11". But I'm known to be a tall old man. There!

Happy Days from Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for July 2010