Little Britian and Ft Boyard

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in July to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
Read guidelines first. Start new topic to post your question.
Ask one question per post.
Each member allowed one question per month.
Tom will answer a maximum of 30 questions per month.

Little Britian and Ft Boyard

Postby Gold Usher on July 1st, 2010, 2:35 pm

I have a question that's been simmering on the back burner lately and I hope you can clarify it for me if you would Tom.

I've seen Fort Boyard and heard Little Britain. In both programs, your comments seem similiar in 'style'. Did the writers let you ad-lib with great liberty or were they scripted for you (other than the game question portion)? It just seems too coincidental that the off-the-wall comments could be used in either situation.

No matter what your answer may be...they all have put a smile on my face and a chuckle in the air.

Have a swell day and please cuddle Bella for me.

Thanks!
Gold Usher

Re: Little Britian and Ft Boyard

Postby Tom Baker on July 12th, 2010, 10:22 am

Dear Gold,

I did have something to do with the so called script of Fort Boyard. But It was a very severe schedule and getting aboard the Fort was very piratical. I was consoled by the wit of Chris Ellison who played the devil's advocate. As usual we never met again after the ordeal. I'm amazed it still goes out. There was no ad libbing on Little Britain. The script was carefully supervised by Matt and David and delivered by me under their direction. And of Little Britain I only have sweet memories.

Best wishes

from Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for July 2010