50th Anniversary

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in June to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
Read guidelines first. Start new topic to post your question.
Ask one question per post.
Each member allowed one question per month.
Tom will answer a maximum of 30 questions per month.

50th Anniversary

Postby Doctor31074 on June 22nd, 2010, 2:56 am

With the Fifty Year Anniversary of Doctor Who coming in 2013 there's a distinct possibility that they would invite all of the surviving Doctors to appear. If they do such an episode would you appear as the Fourth Doctor again? If they can explain the sudden aging Peter Davison suffered in the programme surely they could do the same for you. (I don't think the production team would ever consider such a episode without your involvement.)

Best wishes from America,
Cody T.
Doctor31074

Re: 50th Anniversary

Postby Tom Baker on June 28th, 2010, 2:58 pm

Buffalo Bill CODY,

In 2013? I don't look that far ahead. Man, I don't look further than hours, never mind years. I don't even buy green bananas. But as the formula allows movement through time and space it's not hard to come up with a story line. The BBC is expert at coming up with story lines. I have heard a rumour that they actually asked President Obama to make an appearance in a recent Who story and were amazed to discover that he was too busy. So they tried General McCrystal but he said he didn't take orders from anyone, even from the BBC.

As for the 50th birthday of the programme, only time will tell and thereby hangs a tale.

Toodle ooh from Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for June 2010