Pudding

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in June to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
Read guidelines first. Start new topic to post your question.
Ask one question per post.
Each member allowed one question per month.
Tom will answer a maximum of 30 questions per month.

Pudding

Postby biddenden_sue on June 9th, 2010, 10:34 am

Ah, Tom, there you are. Spotted you in the street again yesterday, and wondered if us forumites should develop a secret wave so you know who we are? (Didn't approach you because you were deep in conversation)

Anyway, I just wondered what your most coveted desert would be. Are you a treacle sponge and custard sort of man, or a trifle addict, or maybe a cheeseboard lurker?

I'm a Tiramisu fan, myself. Please indulge my sweet tooth and reveal your favourite pud. :D
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. Douglas Adams.
biddenden_sue

Re: Pudding

Postby Tom Baker on June 14th, 2010, 9:54 am

Sue,

When I was a boy early in the last millennium and during the second world war, we used to have semolina pudding with currents scattered about. It was called souls in torment. Also, it was called rabbit droppings in snow. Those were the days. And a dollop of jam in the middle. Lawks, how we loved it. Now I prefer raspberries and cream.

Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for June 2010