Spooky things

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in May to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
Read guidelines first. Start new topic to post your question.
Ask one question per post.
Each member allowed one question per month.
Tom will answer a maximum of 30 questions per month.

Spooky things

Postby Toothy Grin on May 3rd, 2010, 1:09 pm

Hello Tom,

Hope that you are keeping well and many thanks for asnwering my question last month.
My question this months is: Have you ever had a spooky experience that you couldn't explain, like seen a ghost, heard strange noises or just had a really bizarre experience?

Many thanks and best wishes,

Toothy Grin (real name Mark)
Toothy Grin

Re: Spooky things

Postby Tom Baker on May 5th, 2010, 1:26 pm

Dear Mark,

I have just written a foreword for a splendid book on haunted places in Great Britain. You know, of course, that Britain is teaming with ghosts, absolutely TEEMING. We have ghosts in the government, our Prime Minister is a good example, and we have them in the Royal Palaces, in all our cathedrals and especially in our theatres. If you ever should read my autobiography and I don't recommend it, you will get a sense of my affinity with the incorporeal and the supernatural. But I warn you the book is not what it seems and I take no responsibility for what it may do to you. As to bizarre experiences I repeat, see the book. No, don't see the book. My life seems to me one long 27,740 days of the bizarre.

Best wishes

Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for May 2010