Lost In The Dark Dimension

Talk about Doctor Who when Tom played the Doctor (1974 - 1981).

Moderator: Moderator

Lost In The Dark Dimension

Postby Theta Sigma on May 14th, 2014, 11:00 am

Lost In The Dark Dimension was originally an official project to celebrate Doctor Who’s thirtieth anniversary in 1993 and would have starred predominantly Tom as the Fourth Doctor.
Ultimately it did not get made for various reasons.

Recently a fan made animated production has been made of Lost In The Dark Dimension, Part 1 of which is available on Youtube and starring Paul Jones as the Fourth Doctor.

Glad to see an execution of the Lost In The Dark Dimension, regardless of whether it is official or a fan made production.
Fascinated by what I am seeing so far from this first part of the story.
Good material that has been given to the Fourth Doctor and also what is being given to Ace.
The character of Hawkspur sure looked devious.
Look forward to see the rest of the story.
Theta Sigma

Re: Lost In The Dark Dimension

Postby NICHLOAS R on May 27th, 2014, 8:13 pm

"why dosent big finsh do this as an audio I enjyed watching this aswell as ace looked as the americans say hot the other parts please :D
NICHLOAS R

Re: Lost In The Dark Dimension

Postby Chancellor on June 29th, 2014, 11:31 pm

I would have loved to have seen this as a direct-to-dvd release as opposed to an audio.
Not sure who owns the rights to this as that could prevent Tom and BF from recording it as an audio.
Chancellor

Return to Doctor Who - the Tom Baker years