Tom Baker Doctor Who merchandise

Talk about Doctor Who when Tom played the Doctor (1974 - 1981).

Moderator: Moderator

Re: Tom Baker Doctor Who merchandise

Postby Marcello Cristiano on March 21st, 2010, 4:51 pm

I sadly don't have any Classic series toys except for Colin Baker's blue outfit toy(Real Time Audio play), and Black and White William Hartnell figure(comes with a Dalek). Although, I do have hundreds of new series figures by Character Options. I will have to see if I can get the TOM toys through one of the online stores. I would like to see a TOM/4th Doctor figure from the story "Horror of Fang Rock", as I love the grey tweed frock coat. :D
" 'Wibbsey' would be a wonderful word for pillow talk, wouldn't it? Especially if you said it softly..."

TOM BAKER
(2010)
DEMON QUEST
Doctor Who Magazine #425 (Interview)
Marcello Cristiano

Re: Tom Baker Doctor Who merchandise

Postby bcm77 on April 5th, 2010, 9:32 pm

Been a while since I last posted here but I bring news of another great item shortly to be released that Tom's fans should love.

Available to pre-order now from Forbidden Planet for £34.99 is a replica of Tom's own TARDIS complete with lights, sounds and a figure of Tom which the info at FP claims to be a "Planet of Evil" version but the one in the picture is just the series 12 version already released,

As you can also see a 7th Doctor/TARDIS set is also coming out at the same time and is a brand new mold to reflect the differences in the real prop. It's expensive for fans of both but there's only 1 real choice IMO :D
"I'm not a human being........I'm a Time Lord. I walk in eternity"
bcm77

Previous

Return to Doctor Who - the Tom Baker years