fouth doctor time capsul dvd

Talk about Doctor Who when Tom played the Doctor (1974 - 1981).

Moderator: Moderator

fouth doctor time capsul dvd

Postby NICHLOAS R on July 10th, 2013, 10:50 pm

"have you seen this ive pre orded mine fouth doctor time capsul dvd boxset out on july the 29th this exclusive dvd has 1 a tom figure 2 a sonic screwdriver a set of toms companions art cards a print of tom a letter from tom an exclusive interview dvd with tom the zygons dvd with out the extras in a nice box £50 or less from the usal places :D
NICHLOAS R

Re: fouth doctor time capsul dvd

Postby NICHLOAS R on July 10th, 2013, 10:51 pm

and genesis of the daleks audio :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby tracy on July 11th, 2013, 12:55 pm

yes ive seen it it looks very grand :)
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby bcm77 on July 11th, 2013, 4:23 pm

I pre-ordered from the BBC Shop yesterday and got a £7 refund this morning so it must be a bit cheaper than they initially thought :)

I already had the regular edition of "Terror of the Zygons" pre-ordered but the inclusion of the Regeneration figure made the set a must have as I've got every other figure of Tom in that scale.

The other extras look nice as well so I'm looking forward to recieving it.
"I'm not a human being........I'm a Time Lord. I walk in eternity"
bcm77

Postby Betty on July 11th, 2013, 8:25 pm

I must check it out. Thanks for mentioning it.
"Once, I was a real turtle"
Betty

Postby bcm77 on July 30th, 2013, 2:20 pm

I recieved my set this morning and I can safely say that all Tom fans will LOVE it! :D
"I'm not a human being........I'm a Time Lord. I walk in eternity"
bcm77

Postby tracy on July 30th, 2013, 5:42 pm

there is also the tom figure thats new to its on here if you look at the latest news when you come on here click on to it and it shows you tom with the figure its tomtastic :)
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby NICHLOAS R on August 4th, 2013, 5:37 pm

"well what did every one elise think who got 4th doctor time capsul dvd box set a very nice selction of items toms letter nice and the print and the postcards very nice sonic screwdriver nice the figure of tom is his regeration from planet of spiders wich you wont be able to get anywhere elise now the discs 1st up terror of the zygons one of my fave tom storys any way the print is a bit dark in places will buy the full dvd when it comes out the interview dvd was the funniest thig tom has done ive watched it twice now just makes me laugh thanks tom the cd is genesis of the daleks wich every one should know had it on in the car theres a book aswell a story set in the key to time period over all worth buying then im a tom baker fan anyway 10 out of 10 nick and jan :D
NICHLOAS R

Postby tracy on August 5th, 2013, 6:04 pm

ive not got it yet will get it when i can and i will look forward to getting it :)
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Captain Rum on August 13th, 2013, 4:42 am

tracy wrote:ive not got it yet will get it when i can and i will look forward to getting it :)

You will love it Tracy :D I got mine from the BBC shop and was another who got a £7 partial refund, maybe to bring it in line with the prices from other online shops at the time of release. It's been getting a few poor reviews from people thinking that it's a bit of a cash cow, with people moaning that the figure included should've been Tom as he was during "Zygons" and not a generation figure. Considering the amount of items included AND the very nice box that comes with it I reckon it was a bargain and the perfect gift for someone who loves Tom's Doctor. I can't believe people would moan about such a great set and I reckon they won't ask for a refund, they'll probably try to flog it online, not very "fan" like! I love it and would recommend it to any fan of Tom :D
"Aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh....me laddie!"

"You damned courtiers to the Queen, you're nothing but lap dogs to a slip of a girl!"

Hope to meet a nautical cove or two online to chat about Tom, "Who", etc :-)
Captain Rum

Location: Yeovil....but only when my Tardis needs an overhaul.

Next

Return to Doctor Who - the Tom Baker years