Baker - Hinchcliffe - Holmes era

Talk about Doctor Who when Tom played the Doctor (1974 - 1981).

Moderator: Moderator

Re: Baker - Hinchcliffe - Holmes era

Postby merlinsseer on November 6th, 2009, 12:11 am

you know, maybe they did ! you don't suppose there is a DW story that has a monster that is a Mary Whitehouse type? the sunmaker's :lol:
Captain Rum wrote:Maybe Tom, Philip and Robert could've made a show just about her :D There's plenty on TV I can't stand but instead of moaning about it I just turn the channel over or go out or read a book or watch the dvd, life's too short to go on supposed moral crusades trying to tell others how to live their lives.
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
merlinsseer

Postby John on November 6th, 2009, 12:15 am

Didn't she play Queen Xanxia...? ;)
John

Postby tracy on November 6th, 2009, 10:31 am

:D tom and ian marter also put pen to paper to make a film called dr who meets scratch man i was reading about that . but it never got aired now that would have been great to see . also do you remember the scene in face of evil where tom says to the guys of the seventeen ill kil him with this deadly jelly baby that was toms idear he changed the wording as he was thinking about the kids good for tom well done
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby John on November 6th, 2009, 10:55 am

Yeah that's right, the Doctor was originally supposed to threaten one of the Sevateem with a knife, but Tom objected, suggesting to Philip Hinchcliffe that he could ward off his aggressors with a deadly jelly baby instead! :lol:
John

Previous

Return to Doctor Who - the Tom Baker years