Did the stars align?

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in April to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
Read guidelines first. Start new topic to post your question.
Ask one question per post.
Each member allowed one question per month.
Tom will answer a maximum of 30 questions per month.

Did the stars align?

Postby Brian Sturgill on April 2nd, 2010, 2:53 am

Dear Tom,

I am so delighted to be able to meet with you in this way! Since I understand you are unlikely to travel to America to see me, this is a lovely opportunity to at least make a connection here. It is a real privilege.

My question:
I have gathered that you were reluctant for some time to return to playing the Doctor, that whatever offers were made to you did not spark your interest. So, what was it about Paul Magrs' scripts, or particulars of the offer surrounding the "Hornets Nest" project that impressed or fascinated you?

Thank you for your kindness and interest.

Warm wishes,
Brian
Brian Sturgill

Re: Did the stars align?

Postby Tom Baker on April 5th, 2010, 5:16 pm

Dear Brian

For so long so many people asked me when I was going to do an audio script for The BBC or Big Finish. They told me I was the only one who was missing. And so when The Hornets Nest came up, they caught me in a very good mood. And when I'm in a good mood I can be very impulsive. So there you are! And now I have started something because I'm going to do another Magrs script and a Big Finish one.

Best wishes
Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for April 2010