Hobbies

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in April to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
Read guidelines first. Start new topic to post your question.
Ask one question per post.
Each member allowed one question per month.
Tom will answer a maximum of 30 questions per month.

Hobbies

Postby Marcello Cristiano on April 1st, 2010, 5:49 pm

Dear TOM:

I know you love to read, but do you also love to draw or paint in your spare time, or as a hobby? I'm happy to hear you are doing extremely well. THANK YOU for answering my last month's question. It was sweet of you. Take care, and keep flashing that beautiful smile!

Love,

Marcello
:)

P.S. You have the best voice ever! It's a velvet like voice that I so admire. I loved all five parts of Hornet's Nest. You can speak in any range. It's incredible! Keep up the wonderful work in your return to Doctor Who. I can't wait to hear your Big Finish audios! :)
" 'Wibbsey' would be a wonderful word for pillow talk, wouldn't it? Especially if you said it softly..."

TOM BAKER
(2010)
DEMON QUEST
Doctor Who Magazine #425 (Interview)
Marcello Cristiano

Re: Hobbies

Postby Tom Baker on April 5th, 2010, 4:49 pm

Dear Marcello,

No, I can't draw or paint or tap dance either and I always go to bed early. I adore bed, I really do. And then I'm up at first light to go down to wildwood with my dog Poppy. And while she reads the news on her nose I pick up fallen branches and check my wigwams and prepare bonfires. I saw a stag the other day but he ignored me. The decision to work for Big Finish has been taken and they are on with the script right now.

Auf wiedersehen from Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for April 2010