Time Travel/Filming Abroad

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in March to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Time Travel/Filming Abroad

Postby BigDocFan on March 17th, 2010, 1:46 pm

Hi Tom

thanks for answering my previous question

i did find Genesis of the Daleks and Talons of Weng-Chiang superb stories and i feel i good script editor and acting from you contributed to it

Anyway, i have two more questions

If you could actually time travel like the character the doctor, where would you go, not breaking the laws of time

secondly

of your 178 episodes, four of them were filmed in paris and since then, several more have been filmed abroad

if you could have filmed abroad more during your time on Doctor Who, where would you have liked to have gone

Thanks very much

Joe Crammond
BigDocFan

Re: Time Travel/Filming Abroad

Postby Forum Moderator on March 17th, 2010, 3:57 pm

Joe

Sorry, the guidelines ask you to restrict yourself to one question a month. We must stick to the guidelines so that it's fair to everyone.

You are welcome to ask one question (one question per post) in next month's Question Room. Anyway, we've already reached the maximum for this month, though Tom has agreed to answer 2 extra questions from people who haven't asked one before.

Please read the guidelines again. Your question won't automatically carry over to April - you will need to post it again.

Thank you for your participation, and hope to see you here in this section next month.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Return to Questions for March 2010