Spam PMs

Please read these if you're new to the forum and reread them from time to time to refresh your memory

Spam PMs

Postby Forum Moderator on March 11th, 2011, 3:19 pm

Many - if not all of you - will have received a spam PM yesterday from a member who obviously joined for one reason only. We're sorry about this and have deleted the offending "member" who had never posted, and changed the settings so that no member can send multiple PMs. We hope this solves the problem. Please PM me if you ever receive spam or undesirable PMs from any so-called member, and I will deal with it.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Spam PMs

Postby tracy on March 11th, 2011, 3:35 pm

thank you very much for in forming us of this will let you know of any think abnormal going on thanks again
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Who dat? on March 11th, 2011, 4:32 pm

Thank You for your diligence. I hope you are able to nip this in the bud permanently.
It's a shame too, Spam is so tasty except when it's this kind :lol:
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Postby Prydonian on April 13th, 2011, 10:53 pm

Reminds me of myspace where most of the communications I get are from spammers with links to inappropriate sites. I always delete them or ingore them without clikcing on. Safer that way. Luckily, I have not recieved any spam on THIS site. But I feel for those who have.
Prydonian

Return to Forum guidelines, rules and announcements